AdWords & Pay-Per-Click
Lead Generation Specialist
If you spend north of $10,000 a month on AdWords to generate leads (potential customers/patients/donors), then you won’t find a more effective, results focussed paid search marketer.
- I am paid for results, not hours, monthly retainers or percentage of spend. This means my interests are in line with yours, i.e. net profits.
- I specialise in generating leads, not Ecommerce sales, and can advise you on every step of the sales process from keyword selection and landing pages right up to lead nurturing.
- AdWords and Bing is all I do. I personally manage $260,000 a month in spend. You get the same level of expertise that the big guys do.
- I personally manage your account. I do not outsource your account of farm it off to some low-cost minion. I understand every nook and cranny of your account.
- I guarantee 100% transparency. You have complete control and access to your account and can see all the changes I have made.
- No fixed term contracts or break up fees. If you want to fire me, then you can do so at a moments notice. I live and die based on results.
I grew up on a dairy farm north of Auckland, so I have the frugal gene. Wasteful AdWords spend, ego bidding, maximising branded impression share are anathema to me, and I enjoy overhauling podgy accounts and turning them into lean, profit generating machines.
After winning a scholarship to AUT University, I studied engineering for two years before dropping out. I wanted to become self-employed and own my own business, so I earned an accounting and finance degree because I knew I could learn marketing in the real world.
After stints working in business coaching, search engine optimisation and a failed life insurance startup, I decided to set out on my own again, this time focussing on paid search.
I surveyed the competition and found they despite the importance they place on “measurable results”, they were unwilling to be paid on a results basis.
I began offering commission only AdWords management and six months after opening my doors, I was fully booked. Since then I have moved up the AdWords food chain, where I now routinely manage $50,000+ a month accounts, and am remunerated on a percentage of gross profit I achieve via AdWords/Bing.
My 10 years of marketing experience and laser focus on generating gross profit (Revenue generated less AdWords spend) set me apart from almost all paid search marketers.
If you want someone to manage your account that is aligned with your interests, i.e. profit, then please drop me a line.